Part Number: B380
Obstruction lighting system for high voltage lines
- suitable for high voltage up to 550KV with fixing accessories adapted to the diameter of the cable
- rigid capacitive element in aluminium easy to install
- optimized distance of 300mm between the power cable and the capacitive element providing optimal power to the light
- clamps adapted to the diameter of the cable
- long life BALISOR lamp B49 P/N100618 with interference suppression included
- red fixed color with light intensity higher than 10 candelas, the BALISOR® fall into the ICAO low intensity category.
- a very long lifetime of the balisor lamp, essential to continuous operation of high voltage lines
- robust, operates as soon as power line is turned on, no current in the conductor is required
The power supply by capacitive elements ensures a constant light intensity whatever is the value of the electric current crossing the line
High-voltage lines are major hazards for low-flying aircraft. Placing beacons on pylons is not sufficient to ensure safety due to the very long spans of cable (extract of Aerodrom Design Manual chapter 14.7 annex 4). The BALISOR® system (created by OBSTA in the 60's) is a beacon for high voltage lines. Its conductors take the power required directly from the line.
|Luminous intensity||> 10 Cd|
|Attachment||Aluminium clamps matching with the diameter of the cable (to be specified at time order)|
|Standards compliance||ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual Part 4 chapter 14|