BALISOR B160 160KV to 210KV
Part Number: B160
High-voltage lines are major hazards for low-fl ying aircraft. Placing beacons on pylons is not sufficient to ensure safety due to the very long spans of cable (extract of Aerodrom Design Manual chapter 14.7 annex 4).
The BALISOR® system (created by OBSTA in the 60's) is a beacon for high voltage lines. Its conductors take the power required directly from the line.
The system is , therefore, completely self-contained. Our standard model of BALISOR® fall into the ICAO low intensity category.The neon discharge offers :
- inherent generation of «aviation» red light,
- a very long lifetime of the balisor lamp B49, essential to continuous operation of high voltage lines.
- suitable for high voltage from 60KV to 550KV with fixing accessories and capacitive elements in aluminium
- clamp adapted to the diameter of the cable
- balisor lamp B49 P/N100618 with interference suppression included
- red fixed color with light intensity higher than 10 candelas
- available with anti-vibration damper for 400KV and above transmission lines (model B380B)
Aluminium warning sphere dia. 600mm