NAVILITE B low intensity
The concept of molding LED allows excellent heat dissipation and is perfectly waterproof. The NAVILITE B falls into the category of low intensity type B defined by the ICAO and FAA L810.
Luminous intensity 3 times higher than ICAO and FAA standards
220VAC NAVILITE includes galvanic insulation for higher reliability
- Initial luminous intensity much higher than ICAO and FAA
- Redundant circuitry of 192 LEDs.
- Excellent heat dissipation for optimum LED performance.
- Perfect weatherproofing. No risk of corrosion.
- Not sensitive to vibration and chocks.
- No requirement for a ground connection, which allows any connection configuration and avoids any voltage return from the earth.